Personal Training & Skill Sessions
A good personal trainer helps you build a habit you’ll keep for life.
After all, becoming a different person means doing things with which you may not be comfortable at first.
A good personal trainer is part coach, part cheerleader, part kinesiologist, part physicist, and part fan.
We’d like to think we know more about building habits and creating workouts you’ll love than anyone else. These days, we find ourselves doing a lot of things that others won’t – hey, everyone gets comfortable – and we keep pushing ourselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our personal trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
To read more about Loaded Bell Coaches, click here.
Personal Training Pricing:
- Private skill sessions (30 min) – $40
- Private training session (60 min) – $75
- 10 Private training sessions (60 min) – $600.00 (save $150.00)
- 20 Private training sessions (60 min) – $1100.00 (save $400.00)
- 10 Semi-private lessons up to three people (60 min) – $400.00 for each participant (save $200.00 each)
- 20 Semi-private lessons up to three people (60 min) – $850.00 for each participant (save $250.00 each)
While our CrossFit group classes are designed to meet the needs of our large and varied community, when it comes to achieving specific goals or dialing in specific skills nothing beats private coaching.
Our Skill Sessions are designed for those looking to improve technique, increase mobility, work on specific movements and skills that will help you get more out of the WODs, or just prefer a more personal setting to work on aspects of your training that are specific to only YOU.
Whether you just want one session to hone in on a skill or several to get some extra individualized coaching skill sessions are an incredibly effective and efficient way to achieve your individual fitness goals.
Your coach will work with you to identify and clarify your goals, assess your movement, and design training specifically targeted at improving your deficiencies and optimizing your strengths, thereby enabling you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
Your private coaching/skill session experience will be tailored to your specific needs, and may include:
- Custom breakdown of movements to gain efficiency and improve technique to get more out of your workouts
- Mobility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion (Front rack position, squat position, etc.)
- Individualized corrective exercises to restore mechanically sound movement patterns
- Custom breakdown of movements to gain efficiency and improve technique
- Strength and/or conditioning exercises chosen to specifically achieve your goal
- Post-workout recovery techniques (stretching, foam rolling and mobility work)
We highly recommend skill sessions to identify functional limitations and asymmetries that are holding you back from achieving proper technique and movement efficiency. Do you find it impossible to get your elbows up in a front squat or front-racked position. Do your knees still buckle when you squat or deadlift? We will identify areas of limitation and provide you with a customized plan that will be most effective to restore proper movement patterns.
We also recommend skill sessions to work on those stubborn skills you haven’t yet mastered! Do double unders, handstand pushup, pistols, rope climbs, and pullups still leave you frustrated? Your coach will identify opportunities you have to improve and work towards mastering the movement.
Skill Sessions are 30 minutes in length and are only $40 per session!