You are at the Center of what we do. Your experience at Loaded Bell CrossFit is very important. To keep things simple for you, we ask that you agree to these simple terms and conditions of service:
At Loaded Bell CrossFit, we promise to:
1. Always be on time for our appointment with you.
2. Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
3. Alter workouts as required.
4. Make you the center of our attention during your session.
5. Write exercise and nutrition plans to fit your long-term progression.
6. Behave in a professional manner.
7. Explain WHY any given exercise or cognitive task is relevant to you.
8. Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately.
9. Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity.
10. Provide you with a safe, clean space to train.
11. Treat every client the same regarding pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
12. Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
13. Provide ‘homework’ as necessary.
14. Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as required on your behalf.
15. Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule.
16. Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
17. Hold your lost items for two weeks before donating them to an appropriate charity.
In return, we ask that you:
1. Preregister for classes, this helps us make sure we are staffed appropriately.
2. Arrive on time for your appointments and classes.
3. Sign in when you get here.
4. Cancel or change appointment times, if you must, before 8am on the day of the appointment.
5. Pay for packages in advance, if you’d like to save money.
6. Pay for single-session bookings immediately following the session.
7. Tell your Coach immediately if you’re feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. We can help.
8. Put your things away – neatly and in clean condition–immediately after use.
9. Be aware of and nice to everyone else in the gym(you can still be mean to us. That’s fine).
10. Make your Trainer aware of aches, pains or other issues at the start of your session.
11. Keep children within arm’s reach. If not using childcare if it’s necessary to bring them with you, please have them stay on the benches in the front lobby.
12. Track your workout results in SugarWOD.
We are happy to offer childcare at Loaded Bell CrossFit. We understand how hard it can be to find time for yourself to WOD so we offer this service to help you meet your goals.
Childcare is $5 per child and free for Silver, Gold/Founders, and Platinum members.
To sign up for childcare:
Sign up in your Zenplanner account 12 hours in advance to ensure we are staffed. A maximum of 8 children is allowed. Your child must be registered and have a waiver on file.
To ensure we have an accurate count for childcare, make sure you sign up your child(ren) and not yourself. To do this following these steps:
Sign into Zen Planner.
Click on Calendar on the left hand side.
Click in the drop down list at the top of the calendar and choose Childcare.
Click on the session your child(ren) will be attending.
Select his/her name.
Repeat for additional children.
You must email two hours before you are scheduled to cancel any childcare; if not, you will incur a $5.00 fee per child
Childcare is offered Monday-Friday 9:00am and 5:30pm.
During those periods that we do not have supervised childcare, your children can stay in the kids’ room. Kids must be able to sit quietly and be self-entertained without the need for parent intervention. Feel free to bring books, washable crayons/markers, homework, puzzles, handheld gaming systems or tablets (with headphones), or other quiet activities for your kids. The TV is there for DVDs as well.
Children on the gym floor
Children are NEVER allowed to play on gym equipment before, during, or after a workout. Rowers, ropes, rings, jump ropes, etc. are all off limits to kids, unless they are enrolled in and attending a CrossFit Kids class. It is simply a safety thing.
Food and Drinks
No food is allowed in the kids’ room. We do not know all the allergies and medical issues of our members’ kids so please no food in the kids’ room. It is also a sanitary issue that we keep the kids’ room clean. If they need a snack, please get it in them before they head in the kids’ room. Only drinks in “no-spill” containers will be allowed is allowed in the kids’ room.
Kids Room Clean Up
It is your responsibility to see that your child has cleaned up after themselves. If you bring your child to the kids’ room, please make sure it is cleaned up afterward.
Children are expected to behave appropriately. If a child is disrespectful, abusive to another child or destructive it will be addressed both you and your child. If your child damages any items, you will be responsible for replacing those items. If your child is regularly acting out, we will need for you to make other arrangements for the care of your child.
If your child is being very loud or disruptive during a workout it is YOUR responsibility to take care of your child. If you are having a hard time hearing because your child is being loud it probably means everyone else is having a hard time hearing too. Please take the time and take care of your child, doing so in a way that is not equally disruptive.
Childcare Illness Policy
This policy is to protect the children and the members at Local from symptoms of illness. A child who meets one or more of the following criteria should NOT attend childcare outside their home. We ask that you use your best judgment. It would be VERY awkward for us to ask you to take your child home.
Fever: 100.4+ within the past 24 hours
Vomiting: Within the past 48 hours
Respiratory: Rapid breathing, severe coughing, croupy cough
Diarrhea: We do not change diapers but will come get you if your child needs a change
Eye/Nose: Thick pus, usually a hint of green, from the nose or pus draining from eyes
Sore Throat: Especially when there is a fever or swollen glands
Skin Rash: Undiagnosed or contagious rash or infected sores with drainage
Unusual Color: Yellow or pink eyes or skin
General Illness: A child who does not feel well enough to participate in usual daily activities
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
Picking the right program can be overwhelming. Let us help you!